ComfortDelGro Corporation Australia (CDC) is the largest private bus operator in NSW. Our people are our most valued asset, they are the heart of our success. Operating in seven countries with over 24,300 employees and serving more than 2 million commuters daily. We are part of an international company with an impressive global footprint and a reputation for providing a safe and reliable public transport network that meets customer and community needs.
CDC NSW Engineering team is looking for a Workshop Supervisor to lead and develop the maintenance team at our Terrey Hills Depot. This role will see you lead your team to provide an excellent quality of service and workmanship to maintain, repair and service our fleet of buses. You will also build and maintain strong relationships with suppliers and government authorities to promote our safe and reliable transport network.
The key responsibilities include:
- Planning and managing daily functions of the workshop so that requirements are met or exceeded
- Managing vehicle maintenance workflows including;
- vehicle servicing and repairs
- job card preparation and assignment
- maintenance records, review, finish and file
- attending breakdowns and accidents
- ordering of spare parts and materials
- monitoring of workshop Key Performance Indicators
- updating ERP maintenance system
- Conduct toolbox talks and report the minutes
- Ensure depot fleet is maintained to a safe and presentable standard that consistently meets the regulations of the National Heavy Vehicle Regulator and Roads & Maritime Services
- Manage and ensure adherence to the approved workshop Repair & Maintenance budget
- Ensure appointed sub-contractors perform work in accordance with agreed vehicle maintenance standards
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Experience in Buses or Heavy Vehicles essential
- Demonstrated experience in heavy vehicle repair and maintenance
- Ability to lead, motivate and supervise team to deliver exceptional outcomes
- Sound knowledge of WHS requirements within a heavy vehicle repair workshop
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you have a strong emphasis on safety, looking for growth within transport sector and are self-motivated to take the next step in your career, then Apply now.
CDC NSW is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and we encourage applications from all diversity groups and ages such as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTI, people with disabilities, religious beliefs and ethnicity. Experience in the Australian Defence Force will be highly regarded.
To apply for this job please visit www.livehire.com.