Winslow is a national civil construction company with diversified capabilities and vertically integrated to provide skills and expert services to the construction industry with the outcome of providing safe, innovative, sustainable and clever solutions for our clients.
We are one of Victoria’s largest civil construction contractors across the residential subdivision sector where we continue to go from strength to strength. As part of our diverse portfolio, we also lead and support delivery of multi-faceted infrastructure projects across the road, rail, water and utilities sectors. We are a preferred contractor through our strategic partnerships and our reputation as a self-performing contractor of choice.
We have career opportunities available for both Graduates and Undergraduates who are in their third or fourth year of study to join our business and gain hands-on operational experience across civil construction, with our aim to mentor the next leaders within the wider Winslow Group.
We are interested to hear from Graduates and Undergraduates across the following disciplines:
- Civil Engineering
- Construction Management
- Environmental / Sustainability
- Finance / Commercial
- Human Resources
- Surveying / Geospatial Sciences
- Health & Safety
- Marketing / Communication
Winslow offers a two-year graduate program for Graduates, designed to provide you with broad experience across a range of different disciplines in the civil construction industry. Our Graduates will have opportunities to develop and grow their knowledge and skills across Civil Engineering, Surveying, Utilities, Health & Safety, Environmental and Sustainability, Human Resources, and Finance and Commercial.
You will be provided with a unique opportunity to develop into a well-rounded construction professional that will lay the foundation and position you for future technical or leadership roles upon the completion of the program. You will be provided with opportunities to progress your career and build strong, lasting relationships in a supportive team environment.
- Tertiary qualifications.
- Some exposure to a construction environment would advantageous, but not essential.
- Have a willingness and enthusiasm to learn all aspects of our business.
- Be outcomes focused and possess the ability to plan and keep well organised.
- Demonstrated ability in proactively building relationships with key stakeholders and team members.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Career development and growth opportunities.
- Unique hands-on industry experience and mentorship delivered by our talented leaders.
- A supportive and dynamic team environment.
- Opportunity to gain invaluable experience within one of Victoria’s largest civil construction companies that is continually growing and evolving.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply button.
For more information please contact: [email protected]
Winslow is an equal opportunity employer with a strong commitment to diversity. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and Female candidates to apply.
To apply for this job please visit secure.dc2.pageuppeople.com.