- Day Shift $37ph / Arvo Shift $43.67 (Plus Super & Overtime)
- Clayton South or Dandenong Locations
- Australian Luxury and High-Performance Car Company
The successful applicants will be required to work on Day or Afternoon. This is a team environment and requires the right fit to be considered.
About the Job
Automotive Industry, working on Car & Ute Chassis you will assist in the re-engineering of these imported vehicles which will involve fabrication, Preparation and Welding. MIG Welding experience required with recent structural welding experience. These Positions open to Trade Qualified and Non-Trade Qualified Welder/Fabricators.
- Tack weld new fire plates into engine cavity
- Cut out to plan with handheld metal saw
- MIG weld chassis to high quality production standards
- Chassis Prep work required prior to welding.
- Boilermaker Qualified preferred
- MIG welding experience
- Ability to use hand-held air and power tools.
- Excellent work history and team attitude with good references.
- Current manual drivers’ license
- Ability to follow instructions and work unsupervised.
Ability to pass a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol test
- Casual Ongoing Positions
- Showroom Conditions
- Overtime Available
CoreStaff is a leader in workplace diversity and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians for all roles, females for non-traditional female roles, and applicants with disabilities to apply for all of our jobs.
To become a part of the CoreStaff Crew today, please click the ‘Apply Now’ link to submit your application.
To apply for this job please visit www.corestaff.com.au.