Job no: 591461
Work type: Full Time – Permanent
Location: Auckland, Albany, Helensville, Warkworth
Categories: Trades & Maintenance, Water
Downer has been designing, building and sustaining New Zealand’s infrastructure for over a century and is a leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand.
With over 10,000 employees in New Zealand, we work alongside some of New Zealand’s biggest businesses, councils and government agencies.
Downer New Zealand is a leading provider of integrated services. Our commitment to building long term relationships and supporting our customers with high calibre services and solutions; the talents of our people; and consistent excellence in operational delivery sets us apart.
A bit about your role:
Downer NZ’s Auckland Water team has NUMEROUS positions available for Water Servicepersons to join their team supporting the wider Auckland region.
The purpose of this position is to assist and support the crew delivering routine and reactive maintenance on Auckland’s water, wastewater and stormwater networks including pump stations.
- All the tools you’ll need to be successful, phone, laptop & vehicle after time in the business great company benefits
- Join a hard working, supportive, vibrant team who are looking to excel.
- For those of you with experience in Water, OR if you have hand on skills in drainage, civil, plumbing, irrigation or similar!
A bit about you:
- A full driver’s licence and class 2 HT licence preferred
- Minimum 1 years’ experience preferably involved in water, wastewater and stormwater
- Ideally experience working with Water Mains and Service lines
- Traffic management skills TC and or STMS trained would be an advantage
- Current confined space entry trained would be an advantage
- Strong focus on Health and Safety
- A great attitude, willing to learn new skills and build a stable, safe career!
What we can offer you:
A role with Downer New Zealand can enable you to develop and enhance your skills and experience. This is a great opportunity for you to join our diverse and inclusive culture and be part of a great team thriving in a collaborative fast-paced environment. We will reward you with a competitive hourly rate, great training and ongoing development, and the opportunity to advance your career within our organisation.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, head to www.downercareers.co.nz and enter reference number 591461 to apply.
Downer NZ is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture
Our workplaces are drug and alcohol free – all successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment drug test and medical.
Due to the fast-paced nature of Downer, our vacancy close dates may be subject to change, so don’t delay and make sure you apply as soon as possible.
Advertised: 20 Sep 2023 New Zealand Standard Time
Applications close: 31 Dec 2023 New Zealand Daylight Time
Refer a friend
To apply for this job please visit secure.dc2.pageuppeople.com.