Evoenergy is an electricity and gas distribution business that is committed to providing safe and reliable services to the Australian Capital Territory (ACT) and surrounding region. We believe in safety for our consumers and employees and by investing in our people, technology and other innovations we strive to exceed our consumers’ needs now and into the future.
We boast a positive safety culture that encourages and inspires because the work we do matters to thousands of Canberrans. We have skilled teams of qualified professionals who are passionate about powering our community. At Evoenergy, we live and breathe our agreed culture principles of being honest, collaborative, flexible, respectful and positive.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer who embraces and fosters a culture that supports diversity, inclusion and respect, where people are empowered to fulfil their potential. We welcome people with diverse skills, experiences, perspectives and backgrounds, and encourage applications from women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, people that identify as LGBTIQ , and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
About the opportunity
We are seeking expressions of interest for collaborative, proactive and energetic undergraduates who would like to join us for the student vacation period over summer. We will provide you with on the job coaching while you build your technical skills and get the opportunity to work on impactful projects.
What does a day in the life of a vacation student look like?
- You are tasked with challenging and ‘hands on’ work every single day
- You will work closely with our experienced staff and have the opportunity to present your work to our senior leaders at the end of the program
- You will contribute to meaningful work for the Canberra community
We are looking for students who:
- Are in the process of completing an undergraduate degree from a university – completing your penultimate year of study.
- Have Australian working rights. Candidates on student visas are welcome to apply.
- Are determined to provide solutions
- Are open to learning new things
- Demonstrate a commitment to safety
- Are passionate about the energy network
- Thrive in a team environment
Please submit your expression of interest and resume through our recruitment portal.
Note, expressions of interest will be reviewed periodically. If we have a suitable opportunity, we will contact you to discuss further.
For any enquiries, please contact us at [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit www.livehire.com.