Anglo American DeBeers Group
- Current Electrical Australian recognised Trade Certificate.
- Hold a current Australian Manual Drivers Licence.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical inclusive of drug and alcohol screen.
- Candidates will be required to complete background screening which includes a criminal check.
- 2 Year, Fixed Term Contract
- Competitive salary & monthly safety bonus
- Even-time 7 ON / 7 OFF roster
- Training, upskilling & career progression
- Several conveniently-timed, daily bus transfers from the airport, camp, site.
- FIFO, DIDO and residential options, incl. domestic relocation assistance for yourself and your family, $250 Brisbane – Moranbah return flights (salary sacrifice), 15-minute travel time from the airport to site, & subsidised camp accommodation & meals
- Camp is a 5 minute drive to site & has a tavern, indoor & outdoor gym, personal trainer & social & well-being activities
- Fully subsidised local gym membership
What we offer
When you join Anglo American, you can expect to enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package. But more than this, you’ll find yourself in an environment where the opportunities for learning and growth are second to none. From technical training to leadership programs, we bring out the best in our people. There are plenty of opportunities to move onwards and upwards too. We’re a large, successful multinational company – and we’re still growing all the time.
Who we are
We aim to lead the industry by pursuing ever safer and more responsible ways of working, demonstrating integrity, and showing care and respect for people and the planet. That means we are constantly seeking new opportunities to mine and process our products sustainably, using less water, less energy and more precise extraction technologies. As the custodians of coal and other precious natural resources – diamonds (through De Beers), copper, platinum and other precious metals, iron ore and nickel – our extraordinary teams work safely and collaboratively, with the utmost consideration for local communities, our customers, and the world at large.
Inclusion and Diversity
At Anglo American, we embrace change and promote an inclusive and diverse environment where you can bring your whole self to work, every day. We are adopting new approaches to recruitment, talent development, mentoring, parental leave, and flexible working to further support diversity across our business.
How we are committed to your safety
Nothing is more important to us than ensuring you return home safely after a day’s work. To make that happen, we have the most rigorous safety standards in the industry. Not only that, we’re also continually investing in new technologies – from drones to data analytics – that are helping to make mining safer.
How to apply
To apply for any of the above listed department, please complete our online application form. You will have the opportunity to upload your resume (with your listed tickets and competencies, if applicable) and other relevant documentation as part of this process.
26 MARCH 2023
Please note, screening and interviews may take place prior to closing date.
Anglo American Steelmaking Coal does not accept unsolicited applications from Recruitment Agencies.
Are you looking to get your foot in the door in the mining industry?
Anglo American Steelmaking Coal
Steelmaking coal is an essential ingredient in steel manufacture, producing steel used for critical building and infrastructure around the world. In Australia, we operate five steelmaking coal mines in Queensland’s Bowen Basin, and have additional joint venture interests in steelmaking coal and manganese, as well as copper exploration projects underway in Northwest Queensland and Western Australia.
Anglo American has a commitment to fostering an inclusive and diverse working environment, we are strongly encouraging females applicants!
In this exciting period of growth, several opportunities exist at our Grosvenor Mine site in Moranbah to join our Underground team as an Underground Electrician. These roles are suitable for qualified Electricians looking to get your foot in the door in the mining industry.
Together, we will utilise your experience from other industries and help you apply it to mining.
The Underground Electrician is responsible for ensuring all activities undertaken are performed in line with safety and statutory requirements. You will be required to complete maintenance duties to ensure the team safely meets production targets in accordance with the annual mine plan.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.