Kal Tire Mining Tire Group Australia have an exciting opportunity for Trainee Tyre Service Persons to join the team at Boddington.
Kal Tire Mining Tire Group are an independent mining tyre supplier and trusted partner to some of the country’s leading mines. Today, our team members support more than 20 open pit and underground mines across five major mining regions including Papua New Guinea. As a Registered Training Organisation, we are passionate about investing in the future of our people through quality training. As a company, we are passionate about sustainability and investing in the future of our industry through offering Mining Tyre Recycling, fuelling a circular economy.
About the Role:
This traineeship is offered to individuals who are keen to commence a career in the mining tyre space and complete a qualification. Specifically, this role will involve:
- Being partnered with another team member to learn the hands-on elements of the trade
- Completing 12 months’ worth of self-paced learning, gaining knowledge to be able to work independently
- Liaise with our wider team and customers on site
- Develop lifelong relationships with the team around you
This role is offered on a full-time basis – 7/7 roster, 12 hour shifts rotating day/night
- Entry into a rewarding career in the mining industry, with a company who are passionate about seeing our people succeed
- Discounts on gym memberships, nutrition advice, financial advice and salary sacrificing options available
- Monthly Reward and Recognition Program
To be successful in this role, you must possess:
- Ambition and drive to begin a rewarding career
- A commitment to safety that influences all that you do
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol test
- Prior industry experience is advantageous but not essential
How to Apply:
If this sounds like the job for you click apply now! Alternatively, contact our recruitment department directly on 0477 553 177 or [email protected] to discuss the role further.
All of our current vacancies can be viewed on the Kal Tire Australia Careers page via the below link:
Kal Tire encourages workplace diversity. Women and applicants with diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. As part of our commitment to the Traditional Owners we welcome applications from candidates of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island descent.
To apply for this job please visit kaltire.bamboohr.com.