At Wells Bodyworks & Towing we are a busy workshop conveniently located in central Hobart.
We complete a variety of light and heavy repairs. Our skilled and enthusiastic team of 28 are driven to provide the highest quality results for our customers. You will be well supported, we are partnered with major insurers and can ensure a steady stream of work, Monday to Friday with overtime on occasion, for those who are looking for more.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Trainee Estimator (Collision Repair) to join the team at Wells Bodyworks & Towing, Hobart.
Are you motivated and passionate about furthering your career in the smash repair industry? If you are on the workshop floor currently in the smash repair industry in parts or trades departments and are looking to gain and further your quoting experience, then this may be for you!
We are busy collision repair workshop with a great team. You will have a secure position and become an integral part of our team, working with and alongside our Centre Manager and being trained as a Collision Repair Estimator with further career opportunities.
Permanent position. Monday to Friday 8am-5pm.
Apply, come in or call us today on (03) 6231 2222 for a confidential chat
- Providing excellent customer service to clients and work providers.
- Acquire experience to accurately quote vehicles in a timely manner and in accordance with average repair cost targets and insurer/company procedures.
- Complete quotes as required onsite, off-site and online.
- Acquire experience to accurately complete vehicle arrival inspections, including mapping and imaging.
- Manage parts for repairs to ensure timely arrival and cost effectiveness as required.
- Ensure vehicles are repaired to their pre-accident condition.
- Hand over completed repairs to customers.
Does this sound like you?
- Previous experience in a role within the smash repair industry
- Strong commitment to working safely.
- Good attitude, with excellent communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Reliable, hard working and a team player.
- Rewards & recognition
- Career development and training
- Referral bonus for recommending a friend to work with us
- Discounts on parts and tools
- 24/7 professional counselling for Team members and their immediate families
We champion our Team, because it’s our people that set us apart and drive our business’ success. We focus on individual strengths and value differences to bring the best out of people, enhancing their skills and capabilities to build fulfilling careers.
AMA Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to finding the best fit for every role. All qualified applications will be considered regardless of gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, disability, or sexual orientation.
No matter who you are, if you have the drive and talent to progress, when you’re part of our Team, you’re going places – APPLY
To apply for this job please visit www.livehire.com.