Business Administration Traineeship
This position is open to those who identify as Bailai, Gooreng Gooreng, Gurang and/or Taribelang Bunda mob.
This traineeship will provide you with a comprehensive practical and theoretical base to develop your administrative skills. You will be involved in running and coordinating the day-to-day administrative duties of an organization. Traditionally, an administrative assistant job description highlights the importance of organization skills, communication skills and the capacity to manage several tasks or requests simultaneously.
On successful completion of your traineeship with Programmed, you will receive: Certificate III in Business Administration
Throughout your traineeship, you will gain skills and experience across multiple areas including the following tasks.
- Be a point of contact for a range of staff and external stakeholders
- Assist with event planning and execution
- Order and take stock of office supplies
- Prepare documents for meetings and business trips
- Take notes and minutes in meetings
- Organize schedules
- Use internal software programs
- Facilitate site inductions
- Process purchase orders in SAP
- Process and direct mail and incoming packages or deliveries
In order to be considered as a potential candidate for an Business Administration Traineeship with Programmed, you will have:
- A commitment to embracing a Zero Harm safety culture
- A positive attitude, self-motivation and desire to learn new skills
- Ability to take direction from supervisors and to ask questions
- Good listening and communication skills
- Interest in developing a career in the natural gas industry
- Ability to get to the LNG facility ferry terminal to travel to Curtis Island
Duration and training
This traineeship is for 12 months, and training will take place in Gladstone on Curtis Island. This training will be a mix of on-line and face to face learning as well as in the workplace activities on Curtis Island. You will learn from experienced people and be supported by the Programmed team.
Applications close on the 17th April 2023.