Yalagan Group is a dynamic Indigenous owned and operated company, specialising in delivering Indigenous personnel, training and project solutions across Australia, servicing the Construction, Mining and Infrastructure sectors.
We are committed to the genuine engagement of Indigenous people ensuring that we establish a work environment that is welcoming, respectful and understanding of Indigenous culture.
About the Roles
We are currently seeking Trades Assistants & Labourers to fill roles in Western Sydney.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have civil and or commercial construction experience
- White Card necessary
- Ability to carry out repetitive tasks, use hand/power tools and work alongside a range of trades
- Works well as part of a team
- Current and Valid Drivers licence and reliable transport is highly desirable
- Strong commitment to safety necessary
- EWP over 11 meters (not essential)
- Ability to pass pre-employment medicals and drug and alcohol screens
- Motivated and reliable
Yalagan Group is proudly Indigenous owned and operated. We are always looking to grow our talent community and pride ourselves on offering long-term employment opportunities as well as training pathways through our in-house Registered Training Organisation.
If you are interested in being a part of our community, apply today!
To apply for this job please visit www.livehire.com.