We are seeking a Trade Sales and Customer Service team member to join BOC at their workshop in Kunda Park, 8km from Maroochydore beach.
Undertaking this job will allow you to complete a SIR30216 Certificate III in Retail as you work. It will give you the opportunity to gain valuable experience in the trade sales industry and the opportunity to forge a long-term career with a world leader in gas, engineering, and safety products.
For the right candidate, this may become a full-time permanent position. Reporting to a workshop supervisor, you will be responsible for and contribute to:
- Providing customer service through face-to-face, phone, and email interactions
- Receive, dispatch and store gas cylinders and hard goods
- Assist and provide counter sales solutions to customers
- Prepare, pick, and pack orders
- Promoting a full range of gases, welding, and safety equipment
Based in Kunda Park on the Sunshine Coast with a company that is well known as one of the world leaders in gases, engineering, and healthcare. BOC Gas provide safe, sustainable, and innovative solutions for customers in many speciality sectors including, heavy industry and medical environments.
- Full-Time 2-year contract (with potential to become permanent)
- Competitive remuneration package superannuation
- Complete a Certificate III in Retail (SIR30216) as you work
- Great location on the Sunshine Coast, 8km from Maroochydore Beach
- Access to 1:1 mentoring
- Access to free text and call counselling with TIACS
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual who enjoys interacting with customers and is looking for a career not just a job.
You will be given product knowledge, customer service and sales training as well as the opportunity to obtain your forklift licence and complete an introductory course in welding.
The role is hands-on and includes some manual labour moving stock around, meaning we are needing someone who is happy to safely lift some heavy items when required.
- Previous sales or customer service a plus
- Minimum year 10 certificate or equivalent
- Driver’s licence and reliable transport
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical, drug/alcohol screening and police check
- COVID-19 fully vaccinated
MIGAS has been operating in Australia since 1988 and has a long history of providing quality employment options. We employ you and place you with a host organisation. We work with household names like Shell’s QGC Business, Origin Energy, Austrak, BHP, Bengalla Mining Company, Jaybro, and Roadtek, as well as successful privately owned small businesses.
We have offices and employment opportunities throughout Australia in Brisbane, Queensland, Hunter Valley, Western Downs, Sydney, New South Wales, Melbourne, Victoria, Adelaide, South Australia, Perth, Western Australia, and more.
At MIGAS, diversity is more than a pledge; it is the foundation of what we do. We are committed to equality and celebrate diversity in all areas, including race, gender, sexual orientation, religion and ethnicity.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer who welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. MIGAS promotes a diverse working culture in which everyone is treated fairly and respectfully.
If you think this could be you – apply online now
Not sure what to say in a cover letter? Don’t sell yourself short – visit our website to check out some great tips on how to write a stand-out cover letter.
To apply for this job please visit www.migas.com.au.