At Komatsu Australia you’ll be part of an inclusive culture where all our people thrive, reflected in our purpose: creating value together. We encourage people with diverse backgrounds to apply for this role.
Due to rapid customer growth we are seeking skilled Field Service Technician’s at Komatsu Fairfield Branch. Your role is vital in ensuring the maintenance and repair of Komatsu Customer Equipment coupled with technical expertise and a deep understanding of equipment systems which will see you diagnose and repair machinery effectively.
Roster: 5 days at 8 hrs OR 4 days at 10 hrs for a long weekend every weekend!
Role Located: Fairfield NSW (Servicing Greater Sydney)
Komatsu can provide you with:
- Families Policy: 16 weeks of paid primary carer parental leave, four weeks of secondary carer leave, plus many more family-friendly benefits
- Financial: Company-funded Income Protection Insurance
- Career: Recognition, awards, flexibility, further education studies and internal career development
- Health: Corporate discount with Bupa, Total Wellbeing Solution with LifeWorks
- Travel: Discounts with Avis, Qantas, Crown, IHG and travel agents
- Referral Program: $3000 referral payment for referring a successful new employee to Komatsu
Your Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Qualified Plant Mechanic
- Must have a current driver’s licence
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service
- Demonstrated commitment to safety
- MR classification driver’s licence or ability to obtain
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of computer systems and Microsoft Office
Ready to get started? Apply now!
Komatsu offers a zero-harm culture in the workplace, competitive remuneration package, and to drive success we employ people with different skills, abilities, cultural backgrounds, experiences, preferences, ethnicities and from different generations. Join the Komatsu family and you’ll become a part of a dynamic, supportive, and inclusive work environment, with opportunities for career progression on a global scale, training, and personal growth.
To apply for this job please visit www.livehire.com.