Keen to develop a career with an established and rewarding company?
We are currently seeking applications for enthusiastic and experienced Tanker Operators with a HC or MC licence to join our team based in Gladstone.
About the role:
As a Tanker Operator you will:
- Have a strong commitment to safety and comply with all Cement Australia safety requirements
- Participate in shifts up to 12 hours
- Ensure that all product is delivered in a safe and timely manner
- Load and unload Cement Tankers and liaise with the Operations team in relation to product delivery
- No interstate drives (be home every night except for a few times a year to support coverage at other Cement Australia sites)
- Away travel up to 2-3 weeks at a time, a few times a year to provide coverage for other Cement Australia locations during peak times
- Whilst away meals and accommodation provided
- Overtime available on weekends if desired but not required
The roster for this position is day shift commencing between 4:00am-6:00am.
- Demonstrated suitable driving history with a HC or MC licence
- BFM accredited or willing to obtain
- A strong safety and customer service focus
- Consistent record of reliability
- Tanker experience preferred
Why work for Cement Australia?
- Competitive salary
- Overtime is typically available (not guaranteed)
- Full tanker operator training provided
An icon of the Australian cement industry, Cement Australia is the nation’s leading supplier of cementitious products and services.
Whilst cement is in the name, the business portfolio is diverse, comprising a series of heavy industrial manufacturing operations, coal and limestone mines, bulk distribution transport fleet, rail and shipping interactions and hazardous waste treatment and alternative fuel production (Geocycle).
As an organisation, we offer our employees work-life balance, a close-knit and collaborative team whilst providing you with the tools and opportunity to make your mark. Our vision is to create a safe, healthy, productive and sustainable business and we are looking for like-minded professionals who align with our company values.
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete a pre-employment medical and a background check. Cement Australia is an Equal Opportunity employer and open to residents of Australia with valid working rights.
Please apply directly as submissions from third party agencies will not be accepted at this time.
Build your dream career and lifestyle with Australia’s largest and most respected cement manufacturer and innovator.
To apply for this job please visit applynow.net.au.