Job Posting End Date
December 19, 2023
Life at Fulton Hogan is about making the most of opportunities, taking responsibility, and making it happen. We appreciate our peoples’ courage, curiosity and unique perspectives, and look to collaborate as much as possible to explore safer, smarter and more efficient ways of working in this rapidly changing world. We don’t stand still – there are always opportunities to do more and do better.
- Keen to progress your career? Take full advantage of our tailored training, leadership, and mentoring programs; or leverage our partnerships with industry association such as Engineers Australia, Chartered Accountants, CPA Australia, Infrastructure Sustainability Council, The National Association of Women in Construction, plus many more.
- Looking to enhance your wellbeing? We will encourage you to explore flexible working arrangements where possible. We offer great benefits, including corporate health and fitness programs, health insurance discounts, personal banking support, a range of retailer discounts, up to 18 weeks paid primary carers parental leave and up to 10 days paid secondary carers leave, access to our Employee Assistance Program (including your immediate family), and the option to take more time for yourself throughout the year with our Purchase Leave Policy.
- Want to help us better the communities we live and work in? Our purpose of creating, connecting, and caring for communities is more than a saying to us – it’s a way of thinking, working, and living because we're locals too, and seek to give back in ways that strengthen and build resilient communities. We do this because we genuinely care, enjoy what we do, and even manage to have some fun along the way! You’ll find us partnering with local and national community groups, like Clontarf Foundation, Black Dog Institute, and Soldier On, in addition to indigenous groups and social enterprises, to ensure that our good work positively impacts and brings about sustainable change within our industry.
- Do we offer a ‘competitive’ salary package? Of course! Speak to our Talent Acquisition or People & Culture team to learn more.
What’s on offer?
Our Infrastructure Services business based at Perth Airport, are seeking a passionate and suitably experienced HSEQ Advisor on a permanent basis. You'll be responsible for overseeing a broad range of road construction and maintenance activities for the Western Region. Your day to day will look like:
- Assisting project teams to ensure all activities are completed throughout planning, delivery and implementation;
- Conducting regular audits and inspections of HSE process and systems across a range of project sites;
- Prepare and review HSEQ Plans for Contracts/Projects;
- Report incidents, non-conformances, near misses and participate in incident investigations when required.
This role will require frequent site travel, with periods of working away from home on project sites.
We are seeking an individual with a strong willingness to learn and develop within HSEQ profession. You will have a keen interest in safety and working in an construction environment working on civil construction projects including road surfacing & road maintenance. You will have a relevant HSEQ qualification such as Cert IV or equivalent and have an understanding of safety standards, codes of practice and legislation including AS/NZS ISO 14001, AS/NZS ISO 9001 and AS/NZS 4801. Ability to work away from home when needed will be a requirement for this position.
Our people share the same set of values that keep us REAL. Respect, Energy and Effort, Attitude and Leadership encapsulate what we stand for at Fulton Hogan and encourage us to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where we listen to, care for, celebrate, and respect everyone. If our values resonate with you, please submit an application for the position. If you’re not sure that you meet 100% of the selection criteria, that’s okay, we would still like to hear from you and potentially discuss how your skills could be utilised at Fulton Hogan.
For 90 years, Fulton Hogan has been delivering high-quality infrastructure to improve the lives of people every day. Our 10,000+ team works in every kind of weather and environment, creating, connecting, and caring for communities across Australia and New Zealand.
We celebrate and embrace diversity across our business and are committed to equal employment opportunities.
We believe in the value that diversity brings to our team and people who share our REAL values are encouraged to apply
To apply for this job please visit fultonhogan.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.