Your new company
Our client is a leading construction company in the US that provides innovative solutions for infrastructure projects across North America. Their expertise covers a wide range of sectors, including highways, bridges, rail, and airports.
They are looking for talented Site Engineers joining them onsite on projects across the USA.
Your new role
In your new role, you will be responsible for ensuring that the construction work adheres to all engineering standards, codes, and contract specifications by providing technical engineering information.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and review production schedule, resources, specifications, and drawings.
- Provide technical input and monitor project schedule, budget, quality, and risk.
- Report project financials and performance using cost coding.
- Approve time-cards and resolve inquiries for construction crews and subcontractors.
- Manage certificates, inspections, permits and Job Hazard Analysis for the project site.
- Assist estimating and engineering teams with design drawings and schedules.
- Reconciles job close-out checklist with owner representative and field crews
What you’ll need to succeed
- At least one year of postgraduate experience in the construction industry
- Knowledge of construction equipment, techniques, and drawings
- Ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Relevant Construction/Engineering degree
- Australian Citizen
What you’ll get in return
- Visa Assistance
- Attractive relocation package
- 4 weeks temporary living arrangement
- Attractive benefits package including Medical Insurance options
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit m.hays.com.au.