Martinus is a 100% Australian-owned and operated rail construction company working on some of Australia’s largest rail infrastructure projects. We are a company that focuses on finding people who are the right fit into our company culture as much as having the right skills and experience. We encourage learning, experimentation, and out-of-the-box thinking, and we know that fun is a vital element of an engaged and productive workplace. We value the importance of balance between work and family life and promote this philosophy throughout the company.
As a Site Administrator, you will play a critical role in ensuring the seamless functioning of our rail project. Your responsibilities will encompass a wide array of administrative duties, including maintaining project documentation, coordinating site activities, and facilitating effective communication between stakeholders.
- Oversee daily administrative operations for the office and project sites including but not limited to scanning, filling, requesting purchase orders, receipting invoices and delivery dockets, maintaining contact lists and asset registers, etc.
- Maintain an accurate project roster for the respective area, ensuring the roster is coded correctly according to the legend and changes are actioned efficiently
- Assist in onboarding new employees in the office and on-site, including setting up their desks, setting up IT equipment, issuing PPE, providing an overview of office facilities, general admin support, etc.
- Work closely with the Travel team to coordinate ground transportation for personnel travelling in and out of the project each week with a focus on maximising the use of shared transport and limiting transportation.
- Maintain stock of office supplies and stationery items
- Assist the project team with data input, reporting, and document management.
- Prepare minutes, meeting notes, and internal support materials for meetings as requested.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in in site administration role in a construction environment is highly desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to maintain a well-organised and efficient workspace.
- Effectively multitask and prioritise workload.
- Ability to engage in effective communication with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Consistently meet timelines and deliver on commitments.
- Display initiative and have a proactive approach to delivering role.
To apply for this job please visit careers.martinusrail.com.au.