Posted on November 20, 2023
- Assist the up keep of the daily fuel schedule to the entire fleet of mining equipment onsite.
- Assist the HD tradesman in a variety of ways including oil changes, greasing and minor mechanical repairs to engines, gearboxes/transmissions and hydraulics on a range of HD machinery.
- Range of equipment including but not limited to Caterpillar, Komatsu and Hitachi.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 12 months mining experience in a similar role
- Must hold a HR Licence (Valid)
- White card, Working at Heights, CPR and first aid training
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Able to work unsupervised at times
- Ability to pass a pre-employment Medical, Drug/Alcohol screen
- Hold a National Police Clearance within 6 months or can obtain one
- Up to $65.00 super (paid on all hours) depending on experience
- Ongoing position with opportunity for permanency
- WIFI available in camp
- Camp facilities include gym, swimming pool and sports oval
How to APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Kate in our Mining Team on 08 9220 4612 for a confidential discussion. At Scotford Fennessy we endeavour to get back to all of our applicants. Email me at [email protected]
SUBMIT YOUR CV
We have new job opportunities available every day. You can join our recruitment database to stay up to date with the latest vacancies, but why not go a step further?
To apply for this job please visit www.scotfordfennessy.com.au.