· Approve high and very high need social housing applications and transfers, and quality assuring application assessments.
· Develop effective professional relationships with stakeholders to improve customer outcomes and processes and manage formal internal and external complaints and facilitating resolutions.
· Represent the department in appeals and attending the Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal.
· Supervise team activities and exercising delegation as required, including monitoring performance, workload management, addressing operational issues and reporting.
· Manage and assess properties, conducting condition appraisal inspections and providing advice on maintenance requirements
· Contribute to portfolio renewal plans and implementation of property developments.
· Regularly works in the field, which includes meeting with customers in their homes.
Conditions are changeable and can be volatile, requiring varying degrees of vigilance and management of risk. Regional roles may involve intra-state travel overnight.
· Lead and ensure you establish and maintain a workplace safety culture by ensuring that all policies and practices concerning Workplace Health and Safety are applied and a part of day-to-day operations.
Applications to remain current for 12 months.
To apply for this job please visit smartjobs.qld.gov.au.