We’re building Queensland’s future
CBGU JV is working on Queensland’s largest infrastructure project and we’re building our team for the future. South East Queensland is about to embark on a period of sustained growth in the lead up to the 2032 Olympics, and we are thrilled to be involved in developing Cross River Rail, which will forever change the way Queenslander’s travel.
CBGU JV brings together CPB Contractors, BAM, Ghella and UGL to deliver the Tunnel and Station Package for Brisbane’s Cross River Rail, the 10.2 kilometre rail line between Dutton Park and Bowen Hills, including 5.9 kilometres of tunnel under the Brisbane River and CBD. The project also includes construction of four new underground stations at Roma Street, Albert Street, Boggo Road and Woolloongabba, where the future upgraded Olympic stadium will stand.
All project sites and offices are based in inner city Brisbane, and what’s not to love. Queensland’s ‘River City’ is booming with activity, while still retaining its laidback lifestyle. Don’t miss out on the chance to be part of working on South-East Queensland’s largest infrastructure project that will leave a lasting legacy for the city of Brisbane for years to come.
One project team, building career opportunities for you.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, this role sits within the Station Team. You will be responsible for effectively managing the procurement, administration of subcontractor and supplier contracts within prescribed cost limits and contributing to ensure financial and operational commitments are met or exceeded.
You will be responsible for:
- Effective management of administration of subcontract and supplier contracts.
- Leading commercial input into procurement and preparation of subcontract documents.
- Negotiation and administration of subcontract and supplier contracts within budgets.
- Assessing subcontractor claims, invoices and variations.
- Preparation of project monthly report including providing workings completed, program and cost data.
Minimum requirements for this role include the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or relevant qualification.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the management of major subcontract packages for large-scale complex building or infrastructure projects.
- Advanced competency in contracts and negotiation and ability to assess large complex claims and variations.
- Robust understanding of relevant legislation and ability to interpret and apply contracts.
At CBGU JV, we are committed to workplace diversity and to providing flexible work opportunities on our project. We support women in construction and Indigenous advancement and participation and we encourage people of all cultural backgrounds to apply.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CBGU JV partners directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.
To apply for this job please visit secure.dc2.pageuppeople.com.