Kinetic is Australia and New Zealand’s largest and most diverse bus operator, moving more than 100 million passengers per year across some of the most recognisable names in bus transport. We deliver these services through our 7300 people and fleet of over 4900 buses.
As a business who genuinely cares about our customers, our people and our environment; we are industry leaders in delivering zero-emission technology, investing in our communities, training and developing our people, and providing an inclusive workplace which reflects the communities we serve.
With a strong focus on customer service and providing a safe journey for our passengers, our bus drivers are fully trained to play a vital part in all facets of customer service and a range of bus services including general routes, charters and special events driving.
- Positions: Casual
- Location: Tweed Heads
- Hourly Rate: $38.29 per hour Penalties
- Working Hours: School Bus Drivers operate during the school term between the hours of 6:30am to 9:30am and 2:30pm to 5:15pm, Monday to Friday (minimum 4 hour per shift).
- Training: You will be trained to achieve high standards in all parts of your work including safe driving practices.
- A 12-month training program to gain a nationally recognised qualification (Certificate III in Driving Operations – Bus)
With a strong focus on customer service and providing a safe journey for our passengers, our bus drivers are fully trained to play a vital part in all facets of customer service, ticket sales and a range of bus services including general routes, charters and special events driving.
- We are Australia’s and New Zealand’s leading mass transit bus operator with opportunities to grow and spread your wings
- We offer full on-the-job training – and paid
- We care for our people and provide our Employee Assistance Program including wellbeing, financial and nutritional coaching, counselling, and legal advice
- We offer secure employment with genuine career progression opportunities
- We care for our people and provide industry best diversity leave provisions
The boxes you’ll tick:
We are people people, with a customer first attitude, and therefore are looking for people with:
- Excellent customer service skills and enjoy working with the public
- A minimum of an MR License is advantageous. If you only have a C Class open license that is not an issue as we also have a License Upgrade Program.
- Willing to obtain a QLD Driving Authority
- Be able to pass a pre‐employment physical examination and medical history check
- Australian Work Rights
How You Apply:
So, if this sounds like you and you are ready for a challenging and rewarding career with Kinetic then click the ‘Apply for this job’ button now! There has never been a better time to join Kinetic.
Kinetic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and our people represent the community which we service. We invite all suitably qualified applicants to apply, including First Nations People, and people from diverse social, cultural and gender backgrounds.
To apply for this job please visit www.livehire.com.