PERSOLKELLY is one of Australia’s largest and longest serving recruitment providers. Delivering both quality temporary and permanent options, we specialise in the recruitment of Engineering, Technical and Office Support talent.
We are partnered with a well-known company for the recruitment of a new SAP Planner. This is a company we have a long-term working relationship with, and you’ll be joining other contractors of ours on site, within an established and supportive team.
The key points of the role you’ll want to know:
- Working on an 8:6 FIFO roster from Perth
- Hourly rate $71.05 super, working 12 hours per day
- Pre-tax earnings of $6,820.80 per swing
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing casual contract – long-term scope
- Focus on Maintenance Planning for Site Services using the SAP system
You’ll be joining an established team of maintenance planners – each with their own area of speciality. We have other on-site employees here, so we know exactly where you’ll be working and where you career can grow. This is a true opportunity to stay long-term and build your career in the mining sector.
In terms of your background, we are very flexible. You’ll ideally need to have some of the below points – but not all of them – there are some areas where the company will help you grow into the role:
- SAP experience with work orders and capacity requirements
- Knowledge of maintenance plans and strategies
- Strong interpersonal, organisation and communication skills, self-managed, be able to work to deadlines
- A forward thinker with a keen eye for detail and continues improvement opportunities
- Be able to follow directives, and be able to think outside the box
- A current WA Manual Drivers licence is an essential requirement
This role is available to start now – the work is ready and waiting, so if you are ready, so are we. If you’re interested, please click on Apply Now, and we’ll be in touch asap! For further information, please contact Clint Dixon on (08) 9263 9003 or via
Who are we
At PERSOLKELLY, our passion is – and always has been – putting you first.
We propel our people forward by supporting their careers in fresh ways, backed by our expertise and capability.
We’re committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experience and perspectives.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
So it’s over to you. If you would like to join our team, please APPLY now.
To learn more about working with PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.
To apply for this job please visit go.programmed.com.au.