Our client is a local WA business who has been dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for those facing mobility challenges for over 18 years. They are currently looking for a Sales Associate who can join the team in their Bibra Lake showroom. They are committed to providing tailor made solutions and can offer guided support to clients and allied health professionals.
As a Full Time Sales Associate you will be working closely with customers to determine their needs, provide product knowledge and recommend the right solutions. You will be the trusted advisor for all things mobility and independent living aids and have a passion to provide exceptional customer service.
Whats in it for you:
* Competitive salaray super penalties
* Monday to Friday roster with an alternating Saturday morning shift
* Supportive and local leadership team
* Central Bibra Lake location
* Onsite Parking
About the role:
* Working closely with occupational therapists and allied health professionals to ensure the clients needs are met
* Prepare quotes and complete sales
* Become familiar with NDIS and My Aged Care funding programs
* Work as part of a close knit team
* Be able to promote product that are in the showroom and offer tailor made solutions.
Skills you need to have:
* Prior showroom consultant experience
* Driven and highly customer focused
* Strong communicator – both verbal and written
* Ability to empathise with clients
* High level of computer skills are essentials
* Organised and have a high attention to detail
* NDIS Screening (Or willing to obtain)
* Full vaccinations status (Covid 19 & Influenza)
* Clean National Police Clearance
* Valid driver’s license
* Pre-employment Medical, Drug and Alcohol testing
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Rebekah Hollison
0424 186 009 or[email protected] quoting the reference number above.
Note: Not all our current vacancies are listed on job boards. Check out our Frontline Retail website for a complete listing
You can also connect with us via our social accounts for industry news, job seeking tips, and to be the first to know about new job openings!
To apply for this job please visit www.frontlinerecruitmentgroup.com.