About Technip Energies
At Technip Energies, we believe in a better tomorrow and we believe we can make tomorrow better. With approximately 15,000 talented women and men, we are a global and leading engineering and technology company, with a clear vision to accelerate the energy transition. Designing and delivering added value energy solutions is what we do.
If you share our determination to drive the transition to a low-carbon future, then this could be the job for you. We are currently seeking a Regional Sales Manager to join our team based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
About The Job
Manage part of APAC key Customer accounts and sales territories.
- Develop market knowledge, identify early business opportunities, build-up specific relationship in the territory and with the key accounts with identified target relationships.
- Proactively seek business opportunities at early stages, for Technip Energies Loading Systems products and services.
- Identify key differentiators at early stage of projects – i.e feasibility and pre-feed stage, and introduce Technip Energies LS’s specific features in customer’s project definition.
- Develop and update key accounts management plan through playbooks covering account strategy, relationship and engagement plan, investment plan, integration and service plan, metrics and business reviews.
- Develop engagement plans on select territories with formalized relationship plan for identified customers and government authorities. Develop Engineering Contractors and End Users/Terminal Operators relationships.
- Coordinate the sales process at bidding stage. Ability to work with internal Departments to ensure proper execution scenario and cost assumptions part of the tender.
- Ultimately responsible for reaching or exceed inbound, gross margin and working capital targets in the assigned territories and accounts.
- Participate to sales task forces and work as one team on projects involving multiple sales account managers acting on several stakeholders for the same project. Work with company peers (Others Bus) to secure multi-region/mega/target projects
- Leads and directs the L.S. Sales Representatives/Commercial Intermediaries. Support & Train them.
- Promotes, identifies and coordinates Regional Sales & Services Growth.
- Be the focal point for Customer during tender phase and for all general communication.
- Support for project execution for communication purpose and proactively seek business early opportunities.
- Provide information on customers, market and competition to the Sales Management.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Technical knowledge and skills highly recommended.
- 5-10 years’ experience in sales, business development or project management of bespoke-engineered capital equipment for the oil & gas industry at an international level. Experience of dealing with regional independent projects. Experience of dealing with EPC Contractors.
- Experience in the APAC region would be a plus
- Comprehensive knowledge of customer requirements, competitors and market territory.
- Demonstrate ethics and compliance to Code of Business Conduct.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, negotiating, writing and presentation skills to effectively communicate with internal and external contacts in a variety of cultures and to build interpersonal relationships within the industry and customer organizations.
- Should have an established set of decision-making customer and industry contacts and can bring these to Loading Systems benefits
- Must be outgoing, self-directed, tenacious and creative to effectively identify and maximize opportunities. Must also be a proactive, results-oriented, energetic, disciplined and trustworthy self-starter with proven leadership skills in a field-sales team environment, and in managing difficult, complex issues and negotiations with limited supervision.
- Should be ambitious; be seeking to progress and have clear, high potential to be promoted beyond the subject position.
- PC skills with knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, project and Internet access software.
- Fluency in English. Any other Asian languages would be a plus.
Starting Date: Immediate
Once receiving your application, a recruiter performs an initial check and a review is further carried by hiring manager. We expect to take up to a few weeks to perform that review. If you hear from us, it is because we want to organize interviews and meet with you physically, or virtually, depending upon the location. To get an overview of the recruitment process, visit our dedicated webpage here.
We invite you to get to know more about our company by visiting www.technipenergies.com and follow us on LinkedIn , Instagram for company updates.
To apply for this job please visit hcxg.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.