- Job no: GACTB
- Salisbury Location
- Reputable and well-established National Recruitment Agency
- Base Salary Uncapped Commission Super
Hey, is this you?
- Passionate about helping others
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Results driven for a fast paced and high-volume environment
- Proactive approach and attitude
- Savvy administration skills
We get it, you may not have worked in recruitment before and you may not know what to expect. That’s okay! We will support you every step of the way. We just need you to have the ability to think outside of the box and genuinely care for our people.
What will your day look like?
- Boosting your candidate network – build and manage relationships
- Connecting with candidates to offer awesome job opportunities
- Completing pre-employment checks (e.g. references, interviews, qualifications)
- High-volume recruitment admin duties (database management & compliance)
- Collaborating with your team and the greater business to kick goals
In simple terms, as a Recruitment Coordinator, no two days will be the same! Yes, it’s a fast-paced environment, but guess what? We really like to have fun and celebrate success. This comes in many shapes and forms including birthday and anniversary celebrations, giving back to our communities, gala events and Friday knock offs.
What’s in this for you?
Our Employees are our most valuable asset and WorkPac understands we are all different. This is why we offer so many different benefits to our Employees to suit their individuality and lifestyle choices. Benefits include:
- Hybrid working options
- Attractive commission scheme
- Birthday Leave
- Reward for Service Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Rewards Program – 1000’s of perks, discounts and deals nationally
- Wellness initiatives – meditation, yoga & pilates, menu plans
- Discounted Private Health Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Professional Development including Traineeships and Diplomas
Your WorkPac Group
As part of the WorkPac Group, IMR LocumBank specialise in the recruitment and placement of doctors into hospitals and clinics across Australia and New Zealand. Through business development, state panels and tenders, this role will provide opportunities for a Recruitment Consultant to develop their own desk and work within a team of passionate and successful recruiters. Located in Varsity Lakes, we are an experienced team focused on quality delivery of service to our clients.
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer, and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.
We want you!
If you believe this is the perfect role for you, and you’re looking for a supportive company culture and a great opportunity for your career, click APPLY now or give Kirsty a call today on (07) 5390 1385
- Published on 19 Feb 2023, 11:50 PM
To apply for this job please visit www.livehire.com.