$35-$37/hr Super (Pending Experience)
4-6 Month Contract with Possibility for Extension
Monday – Friday, 8:30 AM – 4 PM
Our client is a market leading provider of civil and mining services based in Guildford. As a result of ongoing and substantial growth, they are currently seeking a Recruitment Administrator to assist with the fast paced, bulk recruiting and onboarding of a variety of both blue- and white-collar employees.
What will this position entail?
This position will see you responsible for, but not limited to the below:
- Maintaining relationships with candidates, following up on paperwork and checking / cropping licences and tickets.
- Assisting with the completion of reference checks.
- Organising and booking medical assessments and following up on results.
- Organising candidate compliance with inductions and training.
What do I need to be successful in this position?
- Previous admin experience within recruitment / HR (ideal, but not essential).
- Strong organisational skills and work ethic.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to liaise with candidates.
- Available for an immediate start.
How can I apply for this position?
Please hit “Apply” or email your resume to [email protected]. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please call (08) 9474 9079 and ask for Tia Blackiston.
To apply for this job please visit pearlrec.com.au.