About this role
Part of the world’s largest construction materials company, Holcim is a global leader in cement, aggregates and ready mixed concrete & services. We’ve been servicing the infrastructure, construction and mining industries for over a 100 years and employ more than 3,000 staff across 300 sites in Australia and New Zealand.
Our company values areStrength. Performance. Passion.They’re the base of everything we do. They are reflected in how we work together and the way we deliver on our promises to customers and our communities, with sustainability at the core of our business strategy.
About the role
- A permanent role in the world’s largest building materials company
- Offers long term career paths and training opportunities
- Culture focused on the recognition of effort and reward for achievement
You will conduct daily pre start inspections on various HME plant and equipment, identify problems and machine faults ensuring these are reported and rectified to assist the site in maintaining a consistent and safe operation at all times.
- Experience with Frontend loader operations
- Dump truck operation experience
- Watercart operation
- Excavator operation
- Complex crushing and blending plant operation and basic maintenance
- Familiar with quarry products and QA manufacturing / stockpiling process
- Quarry plant maintenance
- Must be flexible and willing to work across all facets of quarry activities
- Must be prepared to work overtime.
Why join Holcim?
Our strength is our people – their expertise and skills, their ability to find innovative solutions and their commitment to high performance. We offer rewarding careers where you can excel as we invest in your growth, providing direction, leadership, and recognition. We value your contribution and nurture your personal and professional development. We offer:
- Overtime and weekend work offers real earning potential
- Full training provided on equipment, systems and procedures
- A close knit team on site backed by an inclusive culture company wide
- The chance to contribute to building some of Australia’s most iconic infrastructure
To apply for this job please visit holcim.springboard.com.au.