NSW – Mayfield West
Job Description Summary
Exciting new opportunity for a Project Engineer to join Service Stream Utilities in the Hunter.
About the Role
Service Stream’s Utilities division are currently seeking a Project Engineer to join our growing company. You will be responsible for taking ownership for the life cycle of the projects and building on our strong relationships with the utility authorities across New South Wales.
Nature of position: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Mayfield West, NSW
Reporting Line: Senior Project Manager
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate the following;
- Perform technical, engineering, inspection, scheduling, planning, procurement and quality control functions for assigned project issues;
- Ensure activities are carried out in accordance with the company’s safety, quality assurance & environmental management system
- Interacting with the Tender team, in assisting with client proposals, methodology & costings
- Ability to manage all phases of large, complex, turnkey construction projects;
- Contract management, planning and financial management experience;
- Manage internal field and subcontractor resources
- Coordinate delivery activities to achieve project time and budget objectives.
- Coordinate the activities of the design and construction teams.
- Assisting in the procurement process by developing scope documents, evaluating tenders and managing subcontracts.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a passionate and committed team delivering projects in the exciting NSW Water market!
In addition to the above, we require an individual with;
- Ability to build and leverage on relationships internally and externally
- Engineering experience of 3+ years within a civil setting
- Ability to deliver practical solutions with attention to the required detail
- Bachelor of Engineering, Building, Construction or equivalent
- Knowledge & understanding of the Project Delivery life cycle
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. So if you’re interested, please send your CV by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Please be advised that final stage applicants will be required to complete a full medical and police check prior to commencing employment this includes a drug & alcohol test
Service Stream, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading national service provider to develop and operate Australia's essential communications, energy and water networks in the telecommunications, utilities and transport industries. We specialise in the design, construction and maintenance of new and existing networks, and deliver end-to-end engineering and asset management solutions on behalf of our blue-chip client base.
Service Stream is committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We actively promote the employment of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people with a disability, LGBTQI and other diverse groups to strengthen relationships and benefit our people, clients, and communities.
Service Stream are a signatory to the Veterans Employment Commitment. We value the skills and experience of ex-ADF members and their partners and will strongly consider veterans who meet the key criteria for our employment opportunities.
Service Stream does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from external Recruitment or Labour Hire Companies.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you apply now to the Service Stream Recruitment Team via the online application button.
To apply for this job please visit servicestream.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.