We currently have an opportunity available for an experienced Mechanical Engineer to join our monumental Oil & Gas project in South Australia
The Mechanical Engineer is a member of the Projects team and is responsible for the provision of professional engineering services, construction operations and management as required for the delivery of projects within the agreed scope, timeframe, budget, quality and safety standards.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in a Mechanical Engineering
- Relevant tickets or licenses and registrations
- Demonstrated experience in onsite experience working in a similar role.
- Strong computer skills with expertise in industry engineering applications
- Ability to rapidly acquire knowledge of Downer EDI Engineering’s policies, procedures and guidelines
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and changes in priorities
- Capacity to plan, organise and prioritise work tasks
- Results oriented in order to achieve required service levels & high level of interpersonal skills with experience in negotiation, organisation, problem solving and customer service
- Ability to work in a participative and consultative manner and display professional integrity with respect to matters such as confidentiality
- Committed to continuous improvement and ZERO HARM company culture
WHAT WE OFFER
- FIFO Opportunity – 19/9 Roster
- Market Leading salary package with site uplift.
- The unique opportunity to work in an organisation where the safety of our people and the environment is at the forefront of all that we do
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- On-going training and support
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
For more information please email [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit secure.dc2.pageuppeople.com.