With a diverse range of capabilities and an expert team with over 400 years combined experience, RM Surveys are your partners in precision who provide end to end survey solutions for commercial, resource and residential industries.
Our integrated team of experts across multiple disciplines work together offering innovative solutions for complex situations. RM Surveys proven capacity in assisting clients to solve problems is demonstrated through our diverse portfolio of high-profile domestic, national, and international projects
We are looking for a full time experienced Project Administrator to join our Admin team
* Planning and developing the new project’s scope items and variations.
* Establishing the format of Progress Claims according to client’s requirements
* Negotiating with clients’ Project Managers to build good relationship before the project commencement.
* Reviewing and discussing the scope items of the new project as well as the timeline of delivery.
* Discussing the reviewed contract with client’s Project Manager to ensure invoices processing and quality standards satisfy.
* Preparing monthly invoices, progress claims and other documents for submission.
* Managing all the documentation associated with the projects, eg. Work orders, site instructions, signed timesheets and statutory declaration.
* Managing variation works by allocated the works into relevant site instructions and signed timesheets.
* Providing recommendations for budget entries with the approval by the Project Directors.
* Negotiation with clients to ensure their satisfaction.
* Collecting and analyzing data to alert the Project Directors when the Projects are in danger of running over the budget.
* Managing invoices for all customers
* Training of other staff on the invoicing process.
* Minimum of 4 years work experience as Project Administrator in the construction industry.
* Good understanding of GST Legislation and exposure to accounting
* Tertiary qualifications in Accounting, Business or related fields
* Full working knowledge Netsuite, and third party invoice such Aconex, PayApps, Ariba iTWOcx are essential for this position.
* Competent IT skill and a high degree of accuracy.
* Intermediate level of Office programs – Outlook, Word and Excel.
* Good organization, time keeping and prioritizing skills.
* Good communication skills across all levels of management, staff, and clients.
* Positive “can do” attitude with the ability to work independently and take direction when necessary.
* Relevant training courses
Key Performance Indicators:
* Accuracy when producing customers’ invoices and progress claims.
* Invoices and Progress claims produced according to due dates.
This is a full-time position with a salary of between $70,000 to $80,000 per annum super based on experience.
If you meet the above criteria and believe you have what it takes to work in this location, then we want to hear from you.
To apply for this job please visit scpersonnel.expr3ss.com.