Work in a great team to service the airline industry
Find your place within the airline services industry with DHL Supply Chain. As a Packer, you will play an important role in ensuring passengers on our airline partners are catered to. You will be responsible for ensuring in flight supplies such as food, alcohol, headsets and blankets are delivered on time to the waiting flights.
Working in a team environment, your duties will include:
- Receiving inbound catering trolleys to be cleaned and restocked
- Cleaning of trays to ensure hygiene standards are maintained
- Loading of trolleys according to flight requirements
- Packing of in-flight amenities
- Carton picking, sorting and control
- Inventory control and accuracy
- Following safe work practices
- Working to time-critical flight deadlines
There are multiple roles available across two shifts 7am to 3pm and 3pm to 11pm. Apply now to find out more.
DHL Supply Chain is a Great Place to Work
We are the world’s leading contract logistics company and when you work with us you’ll find that we value each other’s differences whilst recognising individual strengths. We never forget that you make us who we are and we work hard to make sure a career with DHL is as satisfying and successful as it can be.
Join a supportive work environment where you’ll have the tools and training you need to grow and succeed. Beyond our impressive culture, we also offer our employees:
- A world class training program to expand your skillset and drive your career forward
- Annual bonuses and merit reviews to ensure you are rewarded for your contribution to our success
- Staff engagement opportunities including monthly site lunches, competitions and events
- Employee of the month and employee of the year recognition
- Impressive staff discounts at many of our customers who are an essential part of everyday life
DHL Supply Chain is committed to fostering an environment where employees feel comfortable to balance their priorities, work commitments, team engagement and work/life balance in collaboration with their manager, ensuring good and productive outcomes for all. We will support flexible working arrangements that are tailored to the individual role requirements.
Join us and find out why DHL Supply Chain Australia is a Great Place To Work certified.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Experience working in a fast paced environment (back of house hospitality, warehouse or catering is ideal)
- Industry experience within a 4PL / airline environment will be highly regarded
- Proven experience picking, sorting and controlling of orders
- Problem solving skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Dangerous goods experience is an advantage
- Ability to work in a team with a focus on delivering excellent service
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexible, positive can do attitude
Find your place with DHL and APPLY NOW
To apply for this job please visit careers.dhl.com.