Work with iconic brands such as Doritos, Gatorade, and Pepsi Max and some Australian favourites such as Smith’s Chips, Red Rock Deli and Twisties.
To continue our success, we are looking for a Day Shift Processing Operator to join our Regency Park team with The Smith’s Snackfood Company on a permanent full-time basis.
As part of PepsiCo, we were recognised as a Top Employer in both Australia and New Zealand in 2021, 2022 and 2023, one of only 16 organisations globally to earn this certification.
- Location: Regency Park (SA)
- Shift: Day Shift
- Hours: Monday to Thursday 6:00am to 2:30pm / Fridays 6:00am to 12:00pm (38h per week)
- Position: Full Time Permanent
- Selection Process: Phone conversation with our recruitment team, interview with manager, online assessment and pre-employment medical checks
- Salary between AUD $64,153.44 to $70,000
You will be:
- Ensuring flavour testing is completed effectively and accurate flavour is supplied in accordance with product run
- Completing quality checks as required with management of materials and waste
- Advanced centre-lining, process equipment operation, monitoring and cleaning
- Monitoring quality performance optimization
- Carrying-out advanced production line management, equipment calibration and monitoring
- Preparing and completing accurate records, ensuring products remain within specifications
The role requires the successful person to have previous experience working in environments that are exposed to high temperatures and loud noise. They will be responsible for operating production machinery therefore must have prior knowledge and will be expected to record, report and input accurate data into computerized systems.
- At least three years experience in a Processing role (preferably within a food manufacturing environment or industrial kitchen/cooking environment)
- Ability to work autonomously, whilst working towards achieving team goals
- An understanding of HACCP and GMP with a record of reliability and safe work practices
- A high mechanical aptitude with strong attention to detail, safety and reliability
- A flexible approach to ensure the job gets done right the first time and to ensure quality in every bag
- A motivated individual with a hunger to learn new skills, challenge yourself and progress your career
Why join us?
- Strong hourly rate plus potential overtime
- Health initiatives through our Health and Wellness programs
- Personal and professional growth opportunities
Working at The Smith’s Snackfood Company (PepsiCo) your positive attitude will be rewarded with excellent long term local and global career opportunities, and ongoing professional development along with a fun and rewarding working environment.
If the above description sounds like you, please submit your CV online.
All applications must have legal work rights in Australia.
To apply for this job please visit www.pepsicojobs.com.