Plumbing estimator and maintenance supervisor
Specialist Trades & Operators
AU$80000 – AU$120000 per annum Superannuation
The Opportunity to learn alongside skilled and supportive profesionals in a cohesive team environment
- Plumbing Estimator & Maintenance Supervisor for Resi and Commercial Project
- Forrestdale, Maylands, Carlisle
- $80k-$120k Permanant role with a growing company – Immediate start available
Are you a seasoned plumbing professional with hands-on experience ready to take the next step in your career? We’re seeking skilled Plumbing Estimators and Maintenance Supervisors to join our clients dynamic team! If you have a strong background in plumbing, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to manage and supervise maintenance projects, we want to hear from you.
Position: Plumbing Estimators and Maintenance Supervisors
- Conduct accurate and thorough plumbing estimates for residential and commercial projects.
- Evaluate project plans and specifications to determine material and labor requirements.
- Collaborate with project managers and clients to understand project scope and objectives.
- Supervise and coordinate maintenance projects to ensure timely and efficient completion.
- Provide on-site leadership to maintenance teams, ensuring work meets quality and safety standards.
- Manage project budgets, timelines, and resources effectively.
- Proven experience as a plumber with a high value emphasis on estimating and project supervision.
- Solid understanding of plumbing systems, codes, and regulations.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient in project management tools and software.
- Valid plumbing license and relevant certifications.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Oppourtunity to step into a new role with limited estimating or supervisory experience
- Learning and Development: our client is willing to invest in their team’s growth.
- Career advancement and get off the tools
How to Apply: If you’re ready to leverage your on-the-tools experience and step into a leadership or off the tools role, we invite you to apply by submitting your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience to [email protected]
Join our clients team to be a part of a company committed to excellence in plumbing and maintenance services. Your expertise will play a crucial role in delivering high-quality projects and ensuring customer satisfaction. We look forward to welcoming talented professionals thier our growing team!
In the past 5 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed over 16,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day!
Ben McCulloch | [email protected] | 08 6144 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit www.marble.com.au.