- Permanent – Full time position – Artarmon, NSW
- Competitive rate with opportunities for overtime
- Great team environment
Who we are
When you start to think of waste as a resource, it opens a world of possibilities. Cleanaway is the largest waste management company in Australia providing sustainable waste management solutions to a range of customers including councils, small businesses, large corporate entities and government agencies.
What we offer
- Learning and development opportunities
- Scope for growth within the business
- Employee share program
- Great staff benefits program including novated car leasing and salary sacrificing on work-related purchases, discounts on private health insurance and more
- Direct traffic within the transfer station and provide general information to customers
- Complete all records and paperwork accurately
- Undertake general labouring duties
- First point of contact with customers and enquires
- Assist with general administrative duties such as weighbridge coverage
Your skills and experience
- Experience with a front end loader or excavator highly regarded
- Excellent communicator and ability to demonstrate a professional manner
- Excellent work ethic and attitude
- Solid and demonstrable commitment to a safe workplace
- Tickets/Licences desirable but not required
How to Apply
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, please forward your resume and cover letter by clicking the “Apply” button below. Please note; applicants for this role will be subject to the following pre-employment checks including Medical assessment with drug and alcohol testing. Cleanaway encourages and values diversity and inclusion. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit secure.dc2.pageuppeople.com.