About the role
Join a thriving branch in Ballina which is a short drive to Byron Bay, with stunning beaches and the hinterlands. It’s a rapidly growing area, with diverse residential projects from family homes to luxury accommodation for the rich and famous. You will be part of a close-knit team of Operators. The team is highly safety focused and look after each other, taking pride in delivering the highest quality product to customers.
- Operating bending and cutting machinery for bar, steel and mesh products
- Championing safety procedures to the highest standard
- Involvement in process improvement initiatives
About your experience
You are someone who values teamwork, safety and continuous improvement and has a strong desire to succeed.
- Experienced Operator, Storeperson or someone willing to learn
- Manufacturing or construction industry experience ideal
- Ideally a Forklift licence
- A continuous learning and can-do mindset
- Keen to join a collaborative and high-performing team
About our team
The Australian Reinforcing Company (ARC), is a leading manufacturer and supplier of steel reinforcing products nationally. ARC steel is in the bones of the roads we drive on, the houses we live in, the buildings we work in, the schools our kids learn in and the iconic landmarks that symbolise Australia to the rest of the world.
Across our different business units, we offer career opportunities for people who share our drive, passion and ambition. From apprentices and graduates to experienced professionals, we are committed to offering fulfilling careers and the chance to grow as our business grows. We would love you to be part of our journey.
To apply for this job please visit careers.gfgalliance.com.