Reporting to the Underground Supervisor, you will be responsible for assisting the mining team to achieve the daily targets while working closely with the underground operators, ensure all tasks are carried out in a timely and efficient manner.
Safety is a core value at Gold Fields and we expect all levels of employees to always act in a manner that seeks to enhance the safety culture and performance of our company.
This role is offered on 8 days on 6 days off, 7 nights on 7 days off FIFO roster from Perth.
- 2022 Retention Bonus
- 6 % Site Allowance & Quarterly Bonus Scheme & Private Health Insurance Allowance
- Salary continuance scheme and life insurance
- Virgin Velocity reward points
- Continual training and ability to expand your career
- Salary Sacrifice options
About the role:
- Delivery and pick up of equipment such as tools, piping, services and anything else that is needed for the smooth operation of the Underground Mine
- Removal of waste items from Underground workings to waste dumps.
- Assisting Jumbo Operators with bolting and meshing as required
- Set up headings with bolts and mesh, and assist service crew when possible
- Previous underground mining experience highly regarded
- Current Driver’s License is essential
- Possess a Dangerous Goods Card, Working at Heights and Confined Space
- Apply First Aid is an asset
Applications can be submitted via: https://careers.goldfields.com.au
We are committed to achieving a diverse and inclusive workforce, and strongly encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, as well as candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds.
To apply for this job please visit career012.successfactors.eu.