Pybar Mining Services
Established in 1993, PYBAR, A Metarock Company, has grown to become one of Australia’s largest underground hard rock mining contractors operating in multiple states of Australia with a track record in securing repeat business.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for experienced Nippers to join a close knit team at our Dargues Operations. Being a full-time, permanent position, this opportunity is ready for an immediate start with being residential only.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for Nipper Operators to join our team at our Dargues Operations. In order to be considered for the role you will need to demonstrate current or recent experience in a Nipper operator role and a number of years’ experience working on a variety of underground mining equipment.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Previous experience working in underground mining & nippering
- Previous experience with assisting the jumbo operator who drills holes for the installation of rocks, bolts and mesh
- All valid and relevant qualifications, certificates and licences (RPL’s)
- Hold a current manual Australian Drivers Licence
- Hold or be willing to obtain a National Police Clearance.
- Attend a stringent pre-employment medical process
The fun stuff:
- Being an employee of PYBAR you will have exclusive access to PYBAR Perks with over 300 retailers offering discounts on flights, groceries, travel packages, insurance, gym memberships and entertainment plus much more!
- Genuine career and training opportunities
- Generous loyalty programs see PYBAR celebrating all the milestones with you
To apply for this job please visit careers.pybar.com.au.