Programmed Skilled Workforce is currently seeking experienced Civil Plant Operators for an exciting opportunity with our mining clients between Singleton and Muswellbrook. These positions would be working an even time roster including days, nights and weekends and offer the chance to rapidly upskill onto Open Cut Dump Trucks.
To be considered for these positions you must have:
- Proven experience operating in a quarry, large rail, road projects or underground mines
- Operated any of the following; articulated dump truck, dozer, excavator, scraper or grader
- Safe and productive work ethic
- Be able to work a rotating 7 day roster including weekends
- Current drivers licence and be able to competently operate a manual
- Have a committment to training
- Ability to pass an Order 43 medical and D&A Test
- Must have proven accomodation within the Hunter region
PLEASE NOTE: Due to a high volume of applications, please be advised only successful candidates will be contacted.
This is a residential role, no FIFO or camp facilities are available
Who we are
As one of Australia’s largest employers, we work with great companies all around Australia and New Zealand to give you the best opportunities to work when and where you want to.
At Programmed, we are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
So it’s over to you. If you would like to join our team, APPLY now.
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs.programmed.com.au.