Do you want to join Australia’s leader in Diamond and multi purpose drilling? Do you have previous drilling experience on or similar Models to DE880, DE881, DE710, DE712, Boart Longyear LF90, WEI 75, LF160. DE840 Air on board. Drilling mud rotary and RC pre collars with Diamond tails.
To join DDH1 you are responsible for your Drill Team and will lead the day-to-day operation of your drill rig.
1. Operate drill rig to OEM standards and operate inside a highly regulated operational safety system.
2. Ensuring that “Duty Of Care” is exercised in all aspects of your own work activities as well as all personnel under your control.
3. Ensuring all personnel comply with the HSE Regulations, any site-specific rules or pertinent act or regulation which may apply with varying site operations.
4. Carry out comprehensive inspections on all equipment onsite (Rigs, Trucks, Caravans, camps, Generators). Daily/weekly/Monthly/quarterly inspections completed to a high standard.
5. General maintenance and repairs including servicing, scheduled component change outs.
6. Oversee the correct sampling procedures and ensure the core is marked to the Client’s requirements.
7. Train, coach and mentor Offsiders and Trainee Drillers in safe work practices and rig operation. Develop trainees into capable and skilled drillers.
8. Liaising with clients and executing the drilling program successfully to ensure operational excellence is delivered to clients.
9. Provide leadership and support for all drilling and maintenance under your control.
10. Positively promote the company’s business at every opportunity.
11. Ensuring a high standard of personal presentation, behaviour and conduct at all times and checking that all field crews are also well presented.
12. Always presenting “Fit for Work”, being punctual in attendance and participating in Drug and Alcohol testing when required.
Skills and Competencies required:
Must hold current HR or above licence
Completed or completing Cert III in Drilling operations (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.livehire.com.