PERSOLKELLY is one of Australia’s largest and longest serving recruitment providers. Delivering both quality temporary and permanent options, we specialise in the recruitment of Engineering, Technical and Office Support talent.
This is an initial 6-month contract position and is an opportunity to continue your career with a respected player in the mining industry.
This role would operate on an 7/7 FIFO roster from Perth to Mt Keith, paid 12 hours per day and at a competitive hourly rate.
Reporting to the Production Superintendent you will:
- Implement production operation plan to maximize productivity while minimizing cost and environmental impact
- Complete daily inspections of the pit and drive a positive safety culture with your team
- Build and maintain relationships with multiple stakeholders to align on operational plans and strategies
- Execute the daily and weekly mine plan
As the successful candidate you will possess the following:
- Mining Supervisor and/or trainer assessor experience in production or above for minimum of 3 years
- Prior experience in Mining Production Load & Haul
- Experienced working in Gold (Preferred)
If you are interested in this role, please click on Apply Now, for further information, please contact Shannon Bromfield on 08 9229 8292 or via
Who are we
At PERSOLKELLY, our passion is – and always has been – putting you first.
We propel our people forward by supporting their careers in fresh ways, backed by our expertise and capability.
We’re committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experience and perspectives.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
So it’s over to you. If you would like to join our team, please APPLY now.
To learn more about working with PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.
To apply for this job please visit go.programmed.com.au.