About Mineral Resources (MinRes)
MinRes is a top 50 ASX mining services company with a strong pipeline of projects that will drive unprecedented growth over the next five years. Our people are the foundation of our success, and we offer attractive salaries and benefits, opportunities for career advancement and world-class workspaces designed for employee wellbeing.
We are currently seeking experienced Mining Engineers across our Iron Ore and Lithium portfolios. This is a FIFO role from Perth, Western Australia, offering various rosters across multiple sites. Ideally, you are an effective communicator who is both strategic and hands-on and can engage with individuals and teams across a diverse organisation.
The role and requirements
• Routine operational reports will be required including but not limited to; daily, weekly, monthly, mine reconciliation reports, reserve block model/grade
• Prepare 24 hour mining plans and deliver the plan to all stakeholders
• Assist mining by prioritising daily/weekly tasks to ensure continued effective mining operations
• Manage the day to day relationship with and provide guidance to Mine Operations team
• Maintain and foster a working environment which promotes safety in all that we do, whilst also providing outstanding service
What you’ll bring to the team
• Tertiary qualifications in Mining Engineering
• 3 years of mine operations experience in the resources industry
• Competency with major recognized mining design and scheduling software such as Surpac, XACT or similar
• High degree of communication, organisational and problem solving skills
• Demonstrate a detailed understanding of relevant costs and analyse to achieve optimal outcomes
• Strong analytical skills
What we are offering
- A Growing and Diverse West Australian owned company with over 30 years in the industry
- Projects with 20 years plus mine life
- Owner Operated sites and Tier one client sites
- Permanent Full-time opportunities
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Career Progression and Training opportunities to further your mining career
- Excellent food and facilities- in house chefs on our owner operated sites
- Mental Health Support, in house and Employee Assistance Programs
- Employee discounts on travel, accommodation, retail, insurance, and health
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, we encourage you to apply now!
Mineral Resources is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
To apply for this job please visit careers.pageuppeople.com.