- FIFO from anywhere in Australia
- Permanent fulltime positions
- Mine production, D&B, business improvement
- Development of the Decline, all level and vertical development, longhole open stoping with paste fill production activities
- Familiarisation with Copper and Gold underground mining operations
- On-site production engineering requirements
- Short to medium term planning and scheduling requirements
- Work closely with Operations, Geology, Metallurgy, Geotechnical and Mining Engineering team members to deliver safe and practical designs
- Must currently reside in and have full working rights in Australia
- Must have a minimum Masters Degree in Mine Engineering
- C Class Manual Drivers Licence
- Exposure to underground mining operations in Australia
- Exposure to underground hard rock mining methods
- Knowledge and exposure to various commodities – Gold, Nickel, Copper, Cobalt mining and production
- Strong software skills
What’s in it for you?
- Fulltime Permanent role
- Tier 1 mining contractor
- Performance based bonuses paid on top of base salary
- Flights covered from anywhere in Australia
KCA Site Services is a WA owned and operated mining supplier, providing quality personnel and service solutions to the mining industry locally and overseas.
How to apply
Your interest and experience can be expressed by applying online, calling 1300 143 947 for a confidential discussion or email [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit kcasiteservices.com.au.