You are applying for the position of Merchandise Sales for company Delta Agribusiness. Please fill in your details below to submit an application for this position.
This position is located in: Keith
Merchandise Sales, Keith SA
Progressive high performing and Fast-Growing Business
Competitive Salary Package to acknowledge experience and performance.
Opportunity to invest in a dynamic and progressive leading agribusiness.
Delta Ag are a leading independent provider of farm inputs, farm advisory, and agency services across Regional Australia. With a strategic footprint across Western Australia, Victoria, South Australia, New South Wales, and Queensland, we are a dynamic and diverse agribusiness which takes pride in being a significant employer of choice in regional communities.
At Delta Agribusiness we partner with farmers to make the right decisions. In a highly competitive marketplace, it is the integrity of our people that make the difference. We are committed to being innovative and making smart decisions to add value to our clients. With a culture of empowering staff and branches, we are passionate about rural communities, the profitability of our clients and the sustainability of agriculture at all levels.
Our Keith branch offers a broad range of services, with an experienced and high performing agronomy team driving the business whilst also offering animal health and general merchandise, making it a versatile and exciting team to be a part of. Keith is a well-established business and has a large and loyal client base. This opening presents the ideal opportunity for ambitious individuals looking to take the next step in their career.
To be successful in this role you will:
- · Be able to demonstrate strong success in a rural focused sales role.
- · Be committed to growing a business through adding value to our clients and demonstrate an ability to deliver awesome customer service.
- · Have demonstrated experience in customer service and sales in a rural industry.
- · Have a strong working knowledge of invoicing, stock control and computer skills.
- · Hold a forklift licence (or be willing to)
- · Be committed to make a positive contribution to our existing team and the community– to listen, learn and contribute.
- · Be enthusiastic, positive, and willing to roll your sleeves up to get the job done.
- · Be a self-starter, who shows initiative and drive along with a will to win and possess a strong work ethic.
- · Have a strong working knowledge of computer systems and processes, including invoicing and Microsoft Office skills.
- · Have effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- · Have farm input product knowledge.
- · Have a strong attention to detail with a natural concern for quality and standards and experience in workplace health and safety.
- · Have a strong drive to accomplish results, setting goals and executing to deadlines.
An energetic and positive spirit, taking pride in achievements, and straightforwardness in dealing with others in a direct and constructive manner.
Your real strength will be your commitment to increase your client’s profitability through superior service, continued learning and a willingness to challenge the status quo. Delta Ag provides a competitive remuneration package, ongoing training and development and a long-term career path into the future.
To be considered for this position contact Bec Rodgers for a confidential chat on 0404818663 or email [email protected] for further information.
To apply for this job please visit aurecruitment.actionhrm.com.