As the world’s largest crushing contractor, our business provides world-class, tailored, build-own-operated crushing, screening and processing plants for some of the world’s largest and most profitable mining companies.
We are seeking experienced Mechanical Fitters to commence in early April on a brand-new Iron Ore crushing plant in the Pilbara. We are offering full-time rosters, FIFO from Perth.
What we offer
- ASX top 50 Company
- Full-time lifestyle rosters
- FIFO from Perth
- Competitive salaries quarterly bonuses
- Access to MinRes employee benefit program – including MinRes MyShare Plan
- Nationally recognised training and development with long term career progression opportunities
- Attending Breakdowns and performing preventative maintenance of Gyratory, Jaw and Cone crushers
- Conveyer maintenance and pump rebuilds
- Operating machinery – Loaders, Skid Steers and Telehandlers (our on-site trainers can offer Nationally Recognised Operating Tickets!)
- Inspections and housekeeping
- Working with the Planning Team to assist in plant reliability improvement
Knowledge, skills and qualifications we are looking for
- Australian or Australian Recognised Mechanical Trade Qualification
- Minimum 2 years operational and/or maintenance experience within a mining or similar heavy industry fixed plant environment – ideally crushing
- Flexibility to assist in all areas of plant operations and maintenance when required
- The ability to perform physically demanding tasks with a good level of fitness
- Demonstrated safety commitment
- Current Australian driver’s license
- Confined Space with Gas Testing
- Working at Heights
- National Police Check (issued within the last 12 months)
- Full Australian working rights
About Our Process
At MinRes, we are committed to employing individuals who align with our values and meet the requirements of the role. As part of the recruitment process, there are a number of checks which may be conducted to demonstrate applicant’s suitability for a role including reference checks, Australian work rights, national police checks, pre-employment medical, and or drug alcohol testing.
If you are applying for a role at MinRes, please consider this new requirement when submitting your application. MinRes will also adhere to any relevant health directives that may be made that affects our workforce.
MinRes is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
*Please talk to recruitment team for further info re Employees benefits
As an ASX50 company, MinRes is an Australian leader delivering innovative and sustainable diversified mining solutions, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
To apply for this job please visit careers.pageuppeople.com.