Maddison Wright Engineering
Who is Maddison Wright Engineering?
We are specialists who provide turnkey engineering solutions for manufacturing, dairy, food & beverage and chemical industries across Australia. Our expertise has delivered our clients improved efficiencies through high productivity, performance and reduced downtime, on every job, big and small. We work closely with some of the biggest names in business to deliver the best solutions at the highest industry standards.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, proactive Mechanical Fitter with experience in maintaining automated machinery in the manufacturing industry to join our maintenance team with our client, Dulux, in their flagship Mickleham Facility.
This is a Full Time afternoon shift role working as part of a team focused on preventative and breakdown maintenance.
- Developing and following planned maintenance activities;
- Diagnosing faults and proactively managing breakdowns of equipment or process failures;
- Utilise MEX for capturing key information relating to any breakdowns events:
- Identifying opportunities and activities which improve plant and equipment, reliability and efficiency;
- Implement problem solving processes focusing on root cause analysis and ensure actions implemented to prevent repetitive failures.
You will be
- Trade qualified Fitter & Turner;
- Experience in fabrication processes;
- Hold a HRWL (i.e. forklift, EWP tickets)
- Confined Space Qualification (preferred)
- Understanding and adherence to Safety Systems and processes including Rick Assessments and Permit to Work;
- Process and Action oriented;
- Committed to their work and to maintaining a safe, harm-free environment
- Able to problem-solve in a team environment
- Able to work autonomously and have a proactive approach to achieving quality results
You will be required to complete a pre-employment medical, Drug and Alcohol test and aptitude test prior to commencement in the role.
We are an equal opportunity employer celebrating diversity and encourage everyone with relevant qualifications to apply and take your career to the next level with us!
To apply for this job please visit www.livehire.com.