About Mineral Resources (MinRes)
MinRes is an innovative and leading mining services company with a growing portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities, including iron ore and lithium.
We are currently seeking interest from experienced construction Mechanical Fitters for upcoming projects across Western Australia.
- Installation of conveyors, jaw and cone crushers, apron feeders and vibrating screens in a construction environment
- Working on pumps, drive belts, crushers (jaw and cone), conveyor tracking, drive and coupling alignments
- Australian or Australian Recognised Mechanical Trade Qualification
- Current Drivers License
- Valid High Risk Work Licence – WP Essential
- Working at Heights – within 2 years.
- Construction card
- National Police Clearance
What MinRes Offers You
- Variety – we have a huge pipeline of construction projects across owner operator sites and contractor projects
- High Performing – A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture, with life of mine projects extending 20 year
- Employee Referral Program
- Mineral Resources Shares Program – matched by employer
- Career Development Opportunities
Our people are central to our success and demonstrate our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies and a leading provider of innovative and sustainable mining services.
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our Recruitment Team.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
To apply for this job please visit careers.pageuppeople.com.