MC Changeover Drivers
Job no: 754381
Work type: Full time
Location: Goulburn – NSW – Australia
Applications close: 20 Dec 2023 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Here at Linfox we believe together, anything is possible. Use sophisticated technology to deliver everyday essentials and natural resources for Australia’s biggest companies. Work with major customers in retail, healthcare, government and defence. Shape the future of logistics with industry-leading innovations in safety, sustainability and efficiency. Create a career to be proud of. Expect all this and more when you join Linfox.
What does the job look like?
Linfox is currently seeking dedicated MC truck drivers for our full-time changeover position based in Goulburn. This exciting role involves servicing prestigious road contracts for renowned brands. Operating advanced Tautliners with Auto Transmission Volvo or Mercedes trucks guarantees a comfortable drive. In addition to handling ambient products, you’ll also manage refrigerated loads occasionally. Navigating routes to Sydney or Melbourne, you’ll conquer hundreds of kilometers daily. If you’re a skilled and dependable MC truck driver seeking an enriching opportunity, this position is crafted just for you.
- Driving to the commitment of Linfox Safety Standards at all times
- Ensuring that Vision Zero is a daily focus
- Complying with the Linfox coupling & uncoupling procedures
- Daily prestart checks and ensure loads are restrained appropriately
- Fatigue management in line with BFM guidelines
- Strong understanding of Chain of Responsibility principles and extensive knowledge of road transport legislation
Are you the one?
- Current MC Licence essential
- Prior refrigerated transport experience is preferred, but not essential
- Ability to manage fatigue – BFM required or willing to obtain
- Knowledge of major Australian cities and/or interstate road networks
- Familiarity with fundamental manual handling protocols
- Strong work ethic, customer service and communication skills
At Linfox, we are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace where people can perform at their best. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and cultures (including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples), ages, religions, abilities, gender identities and sexual orientations.
You will be required to meet Linfox’s employment criteria which will include but not be limited to a criminal history check and full medical with a drug and alcohol test.
To find out more about us, visit www.linfox.com
To apply for this job please visit careers.pageuppeople.com.