Hastings Deering (Australia) Ltd
About the Role
Due to expansion, Sime Darby Berhad, with 24,000 employees and operations across 17 Countries is currently recruiting for a dedicated and experienced Manager -Sustainability on a permanent/ fulltime position.
As a Manager – Sustainability, you will:
- Manage and provide strategic leadership for Sime Darby Berhad (SDB) operations in alignment with the Sustainability Blueprint and global ESG standards.
- Ensure clear, credible, and compelling communications of sustainability initiatives across Group Head Office, Divisions and all Business Units.
Program Development and Delivery:
- Develop and deliver programs supporting the strategic implementation of the SDB sustainability Blueprint.
- Enhance understanding and responsiveness to ESG risks and opportunities faced by the business, customers, and the community.
ESG Training and TCFD Alignment:
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for ESG-related training requirements.
- Lead technical aspects and alignment with the Taskforce for Climate-Related Financial Disclosure (TCFD), including climate-related risk analysis for our operations.
- Lead a Team of skilled professionals, fostering an environment of collaboration and innovation.
- Actively engage with an maintain relationships across SDB Division, Business Units and external stakeholders
Why Sime Darby?
At Sime Darby, we believe in creating a sustainable future for generations to come. As a global leader in sustainable practices, we are committed to environmental stewardship, social responsibility, and economic prosperity. Joining Sime Darby means becoming part of a team that is dedicated to transforming the way business operates, with sustainability at the forefront.
You’ll have access to:
- Opportunities for training, mentorship, and career development specific to your role.
- Competitive remuneration package and annual salary reviews.
- A supportive, diverse, and inclusive team spread across Australia and internationally.
- Access to growth opportunities at a regional, national, and international level through our global Sime Darby network.
- Dedicated programs and utilities to support your physical, mental, and financial health, such as our Employee Assistance Program, free health checks, and discounted private health insurance.
- Employee discounts, rewards, and incentive programs.
- Paid parental leave options
- Salary continuance insurance
A successful Applicant will demonstrate the following knowledge, skill and attribute:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Sustainability, Environmental Science, Business, or related field.
- Minimum 7-10 years’ experience working in a leadership position within sustainability management.
- Prior experience in reporting or aligning business process to TCFD.
- Proven track record in developing and implementing sustainability strategies.
- In-depth knowledge of global ESG standards and sustainability best practices.
- Experience in leading teams and managing complex projects.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
To Apply: Hit the ‘Apply Now’ button
Enquiries: Please call 1300 071 618
Contact Person: Victoria Faure-Evrard | Senior Talent Acquisition Partner Victoria.firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit simedarby.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.