- Proven leadership experience in the supervision of a maintenance workshop
- Demonstrated practical experience in maintaining Liebherr, Hitachi, Caterpillar, Komatsu heavy mobile mining equipment,including excavators, dozers, graders, and electric and mechanical drive trucks in an open cut mining environment.
- Executed effective leadership and direction to the project team.
- Effective communication with job expectations
- Experience supervising Large Scale projects
Requirements for all roles:
- Valid C Class License
- Section 44
- Standard 11 mining general safety induction s11
- Nationally Accredited Competency Tickets
- NPC – valid within 12 months
- Pre – Employment Medical
- 3-5 years leadership experience in the supervision of a maintenance workshop
- Experience with AMT or Similar System
- S1 – RIIRIS031D – Apply Risk Management Process
- S2 – RIIWHS301D – Conduct Safety And Health Investigations
- S3 – RIICOM301D – Communicate Information
- G2 – RIIRIS402D Carry Out The Risk Management Processes
- AURLT002 – Analysing And Evaluating LV Braking Systems
- AURKTB002 – Analysing And Evaluating Wheeled Mobile Plant Braking Systems
- AURHTB005 – Analysing And Evaluating Heavy Vehicle Braking Systems
Preferred Candidate posesses a Cert IV in Frontline Management.
All shortlisted personnel must be able to attend a face-to-face interview at our WA office or complete a detailed phone screen and pass a full pre-employment medical as well as drug & alcohol testing prior to employment.
If you are interested and would like to be considered for the above position, please forward an updated current CV to [email protected] or call the office on 0424 379 565. Our mission is to change the lives of the people we place and empower the clients we partner with. Our strength is our difference in our people and we encourage applicants from a diverse background to apply.
Who are we:
Techforce Personnel are a proud partner of PeopleIN – Australia’s largest ASX-listed workforce management and staffing company with 25 brands across Australia partnering with over 3,500 clients. Our specialist business harnesses the extraordinary impact of talented people across Mining and Resources, Shutdowns, Facilities Maintenance, Hospitality and Catering, Healthcare, Industrial Services, Civil Construction, Residential/Commercial Construction, and the Oil and Gas Industries
To apply for this job please visit www.techforce.com.au.