*Work within an experienced Maintenance Team
*Join a dynamic and progressive company in operation since 1972.
Our client is a family-owned business that was established in 1972. It is recognized as one of Australia’s top performing Agribusinesses. They are a dynamic and progressive company committed to producing high quality products through the implementation of continuous improvement strategies and new innovated processes.
As a Maintenance Fitter you will be part of an experienced Maintenance team, performing repairs and preventative maintenance to ensure the efficient running of production. You will also perform tasks relating to continuous improvement projects.
To be considered for this role you must possess the following attributes:
* Relevant industry/ tertiary qualifications
* Ability to troubleshoot and prioritize workload.
*Proven experience in reactive and preventative maintenance
*Sound experience in fault finding and fast breakdown response.
* Fabrication skills (MIG, TIG, STICK)
* Familiar with recording data on MEX or equivalent computer aided programs
* Ability to work flexible hours.
* Understanding of lean principle
* The ability to work under strict OH&S guidelines.
* The ability to communicate at all levels.
* Ability to work well within a team and be self-motivated.
Highly regarded but not essential:
* Hydraulics/Pneumatic qualifications will be highly regarded.
* Restricted electrical disconnect/reconnect license.
* Forklift license
* Experience in a fresh food produce environment or similar.
To become part of the team you will have excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to communicate on all levels and work well within a team.
This is a full-time position with salary $80,000- $110,000 superannuation.
If you meet the above criteria and you are interested in contributing to an organization that values the highest level of quality, we want to hear from you.
Please Note only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview.
To apply for this job please visit scpersonnel.expr3ss.com.