- Commercially stable environment – long term project
- Permanent full-time position with excellent employee benefits
- Superannuation paid on all hours
IMC, in partnership with leading Tier 1 Resources clients, has embarked on a groundbreaking project that promises to be one of the world’s largest lithium mines. We are seeking skilled and motivated LV Fitters to join our team on a 2:1 roster ex-Perth.
Don’t miss this opportunity to leave your mark in Western Australia’s mining and resources sector!
The LV Fitter responsibilities consist primarily of service and safety management for our Light vehicle fleet (buses light truck, light vehicles). This also includes associated record keeping, service & maintenance planning in addition to managing LV parts and stocks on site.
What we offer:
- Competitive hourly rate incentives (ITTTM) – talk to us!!
- 2:1 roster FIFO ex Perth.
- Long term security.
- Permanent full-time contracts– including all leave entitlements and superannuation on all hours.
- Salary Sacrifice your tools and other things.
- Wellbeing support for you and your family for personal and professional matters.
- Employee referral bonuses.
- Employee discounts across a large range of retailers.
- Ongoing training, support, mentoring with career advancement opportunities.
- Highly collaborative work environment.
Responsibilities include but not limited too:
- Service and safety management of Light vehicle fleet(buses light truck, light vehicles).
- Environmental management in reducing and managing waste.
- Record keeping and service and maintenance planning.
- Manage LV parts and stocks on site.
- Planning and scheduling of current and future repairs.
- Able to work in with HD fitters when required.
- Trade Qualified as Light Vehicle Mechanic.
- AC Ticket.
- Fault finding Electrical and mechanical /other systems.
- HR Licence mandatory.
- Supply a full LV Fitter toolbox for ¾’ tooling down.
- Demonstrated ability to work safely.
- Able to successfully complete a comprehensive pre-employment medical including drug screen.
- Provide a police clearance suitable.
This is a great opportunity for a rewarding career within an organisation experiencing a substantial period of growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourage female and indigenous candidates to apply.
To apply for this job please visit imcpl.com.au.